The Law Office of Beth Mann, P.C. is a law firm that concentrates in real estate law. Throughout the years, our management team has developed specific operating systems and streamlined procedures that significantly shorten the traditional legal timeline reducing fees and costs to our clients.
The Law Office of Beth Mann, P.C. utilizes a “hands-on” approach. Our staff is heavily involved in each and every file throughout the closing process. We pride ourselves in our ability to close transactions more efficiently and quicker than any other competitor.
What we do
Selling your home
$295 flat fee
- Answering and preparing your attorney review and negotiating it.
- Answering your buyer's inspection request and negotiating it.
- Keeping in touch with your buyer's lender and making sure all of the dates in the contract are current.
- Making sure your property closes with a clear title (ordering clearance: mortgage payoffs, surveys, any title issues.)
- Preparing the closing package, explaining everything you are signing, and checking all the documents to make sure they are correct.
buying a home
$695 flat fee
- Preparing your attorney review and negotiating it.
- Preparing your inspection request and negotiating it.
- Keeping in touch with your lender and making sure all of the dates in the contract are current so that your earnest money is protected.
- Protecting you by making sure you buy a clear title.
- Going to closing and explaining everything you are signing.
- Checking all of the seller's documents to make sure they are correct.
We are Here to Help you
Not all attorneys are created equal! We work quickly and effectively to close transactions. Over 30,000 Real Estate Closings since 1990! Beth Mann has been practicing Real Estate Law for over 30 years. Our office staff includes paralegals, law clerks, and assistants with years of experience. Not a problem we haven't seen or solved! We want to help you!
Send your fully signed contract today to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get to work on it right away.
COvid-19 operating information:
we are here for you!
We remain open for business, and continue to process and close real estate files. We are here to help you, working in creative ways to ensure the health and safety of our staff, valued clients, and the public. As the facts around COVID-19 rapidly develop and change, we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates.
We have taken substantial measures to ensure that we comply with all CDC and WHO recommendations, and do our part to assist in minimizing the spread of COVID-19. Our response plan ensures a safe environment for our staff while maintaining continuity and progress for our clients.
We wish you the best of health as we navigate this challenging time together.